Medical examination clinic is located at Wisma Rekod,
next to Medical Record Department. It is opened during office hour MONDAY
- FRIDAY from 8.00 am - 12.00 noon and 2.00 p.m. to 3.30 pm. On SATURDAY
from 8.00 am - 12.00 noon.
IS GIVEN TO
- Candidate who has been offered job with the Public
- School students who has accept the offer to go
to a Fully Residential School and to the Higher Institution of Learning.
- Government Officer who received the offer for
Intensive Course or postgraduate Degree abroad.
- Government Officer aged 40 years or above (For
category A Officer)
- Government Officer / Saturated Body's Officer
who are exposed to radioactive / Chemical / poisonous / hazardous materials.
- Handicap person who will receive aids from as
a resident of Charity Home (Home for the handicaps)
- Certain cases as require by the Head of Out
HOW TO DO MEDICAL
To do medical examination you are require to bring
along your offer letter with the medical examination forms, then follow
the following procedure:-
form to the counter.
staff will determine the types of investigations require as per the
requisition of the form.
You will be asked to fill up the registration form and
some investigation forms.
You will be given a bill and you need to make payment
prior to the examination.
Basic examination such as weight, height, visual and
so forth will be made.
You will be instructed to do further investigation at
other various department.
leaving the clinic, you will be given an appointment to come again for
a physical examination.
If there is any problems with your health, a further
investigation will be done, where you will be referred to a specific department
for further follow-up.
FOR MEDICAL EXAMINATION
1. Students going
to a Residential School
2. Students going
Basic fee RM
20.00 & additional fee will be charged for each additional
of private firm
Basic fee RM
100.00 & additional fee will be charged for additional test