APPLICATION FOR ELECTIVE POSTING (MEDICAL STUDENTS)
Medical students who desire to apply for elective posting at Kuala Lumpur Hospital, please take note the following:
1. The total length of the posting should not exceed six weeks. The minimum time spend in any particular discipline should not be less than three weeks.
2. Applications should be submitted at least three months before commencing posting.
3. You will be subjected to the existing rules and regulations of the hospital. Attached herewith the Rules and Regulations as in Appendix A.
4. Please fill up the application form for the elective posting. Attached herewith the application form as in Appendix B.
5. You will be posted to the department of your choice subject to vacancy. Priority will be given to the medical students who are already in clinical rotations in your respective universities.
6. If the above conditions are acceptable, you may submit the application form, the dean's letter and photocopy of your identity card (for Malaysian) or passport (for foreigners) to:
Deputy Director (Medical) II
Kuala Lumpur Hospital
50586 Kuala Lumpur
Tel.: 603-26155006 | Fax: 603-26989845
Pekeliling Ketua Pengarah Kesihatan-16/2008 : Garis Panduan Melaksanakan Posting Elektif Oleh Pelajar Perubatan Di Fasiliti Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia
Last update: 18/06/2013