|Monday - Friday||12.30 p.m - 2.00 p.m||Children below 12 years old are not allowed to visit patient in wards.|
|4.30 p.m - 7.30 p.m|
|Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays||12.30 p.m - 7.30 p.m|
- There are several public facilities available within the hospital premises.
- Public cafeteria, KedaiKesihatan and ATM machines (CIMB & Maybank) are located at Specialist Complex & Ambulatory Care Centre (SCACC).
- Post Office is located the ground floor, near the entrance of the Main Block.
- Hospimart (Mini Market) are located at the ground floor of the main entrance, SCACC, Maternity Hospital and Paediatric Institute.
What Is Strictly Forbidden In Hospital Premises
- Smoking will be fined up to RM 2,000, according to Tobacco Ordinance (amendment) 95.
- Parking at no-parking area.
- Vandalizing of public property.